Monday, October 1, 2012

jmenaru's Seraphine Armor - CBBEv3M Conversion

Somebody wanted this one converted to CBBEv3M and I wanted it to support the weight slider, and since I lately made a test race using that body, I said why the hell not. Thanks to Shippin for helping with the 0 morphs.


You still need the original one for the textures and the plugin and no I'm not including them. This only replaces the meshes, so first download the original one, install it, then install this and say yes to replace stuff. Also endorse the original modder, since all we did was convert it to another body type.

There's still some clipping here and there, mostly noticeable with pose mods and animations the player can't normally do. Not much I can do about it since it's a bit hard to erase body bits here without it being noticeable.

9 comments:

  1. I'd be glad if you could convert this to UNPB BBP and post it in skyrim nexus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't use UNP. If one day I make a custom race using it, I might convert it.

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for this version, Im CBBEV3M lover! You accept requests?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you convert his armor to cbbev3m?

    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29419

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, people is free to do what they want with all I put in this blog, I don't ask for either people asking me permission or credits.

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much for your kind permission!!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am wondering, would you be alright if I uploaded this to the Skyrim Nexus if I get permission from the original author? If not, then no problem. I can understand wanting to get traffic for your site and such.

    ReplyDelete